All rates are quoted and invoiced in South African Rand (ZAR) on a “per person per night” basis.
- Adult Sharing rates apply to persons (12 years and older) sharing one room/suite. Persons 12
years and older are considered adults and will therefore require their own room/suite at the
- Single Adult rates are only applicable when one adult is staying by him/herself in one
room/suite. Not applicable when an adult is sharing a room/suite with a child/ children.
- Note that all rooms can sleep a maximum of two adults.
- Above mentioned rates are inclusive of 2 daily game drives, guided wilderness walks, all
meals, non-alcoholic beverages, all game drive snacks and beverages, internal reserve
transfers between the lodges and welcome lounge, tourism levy and 15% VAT.
- The rates exclude: daily conservation levy, alcoholic beverages and all items of a personal
nature, which must be settled directly prior to departure.
- Persons under the age of 14 years are not permitted on any walking safaris.